top of page
Volunteers play a huge role in our organization. Unfortunately, the pandemic has caused many changes in our volunteer program. Due to COVID-19, our facility is limiting the number of volunteers to 1 per day and only accepting volunteers from Adult Probation or the court system, AARP or a special program.
Filling out a volunteer application does not guarantee we will be able to accommodate your school and/or work schedule. Volunteers are accepted based on the agency's needs and only 1 volunteer per day.
* Apply in person or online
* Present a valid picture ID
* Obtain criminal background check from Brownsville Police Department
* Bring referral form for community service hours
* Students or student groups who need to complete community service hours for class projects do not need a criminal background check
Volunteer opportunities include:
Clerical and Receptionist duties
Child care assistants during classes
Maintenance / Yard Work
bottom of page